Monday, July 20, 2009

My Sister Made Me Do This AGAIN!

  1. What’s the first thing you wash in the shower?
    my face
  2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
    white - it's the only one I own now
  3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
    yes
  4. How are you feeling right now?
    tired and a little overwhelmed right now
  5. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
    cracker jack bag in trash (NOT mine!)
  6. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
    something depressing that had to do with work, I think
  7. Did you meet anybody new today?
    nope
  8. What are you craving right now?
    melons - every color
  9. Do you floss your teeth?
    twice everyday - I feel dirty if I don't
  10. What comes to mind when you hear “cabbage”?
    Patch Dolls?
  11. Are you emotional?
    yeppers!
  12. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
    no but I smell a challenge!
  13. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
    spoon and lick it
  14. Do you like your hair?
    mostly no
  15. Do you like yourself?
    am I s'posed to?
  16. Would you go out to eat with Oprah?
    no way - she'd find all sorts of stuff wrong with me and I'd become her mission project that's just depressing to think about
  17. What are you listening to right now?
    Drop Dead Diva - GREAT show!
  18. Would you go sky diving?
    I'd sooner swim with sharks - and I'd NEVER swim with sharks (on purpose)
  19. Have you ever met a celebrity?
    Does Jackie Mason count? And does it count if I just stalked him but didn't formally introduce myself?
  20. Do you rent movies often?
    no
  21. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
    my ring
  22. How many countries have you visited?
    one outside of the US that I was sober enough to remember
  23. Have you made a prank phone call?
    It's been many years, ok??
  24. Do prefer brown or white eggs?
    everything white is CLEANER
  25. Do you use ChapStick?
    only out of desperation - it belongs to Sean
  26. Do you own a gun?
    Ron bought me a pink pearl handled one but it didn't load right and I've never gotten it fixed. I don't even know if we still have it (locked in a gun safe)
  27. Can you use chopsticks?
    no and I have no desire to learn
  28. Who are you going to be with tonight?
    Sean and Shelby
  29. Are you too forgiving?
    not terribly
  30. When was the last time you cried?
    only moments ago . . .
  31. What was the last question you asked?
    "Can I please help??"
  32. What is your favorite time of year?
    Fall
  33. Do you have any tattoos?
    two and I love them
  34. Are you sarcastic?
    Can I get you cheese with that whine??
  35. Have you ever walked into a wall?
    ya mean today?
  36. What’s your favorite color?
    green - many shades
  37. Have you ever slapped someone?
    no but I ran over one of Stephen's friends once
  38. Is your hair curly?
    wavy - I brush the wave/curl out every morning
  39. What was the last CD you bought?
    The Rouge, “Heat & Light”
  40. Do looks matter?
    looks ALWAYS matter - do you want cheese with that whine?
  41. Is your phone bill sky high?
    With 5 phones on our cell bill, I spend more on AT & T every month than most people spend on their car payment
  42. Do you like your life right now?
    with one exception
  43. Do you sleep with the TV on?
    every once in awhile
  44. Can you handle the truth?
    yes
  45. Do you have good vision?
    it's ok - could be worse
  46. Do you hate or dislike more than three people?
    easily
  47. How often do you talk on the phone?
    I tend to e-mail or text more often than I talk on the phone
  48. Who was the last person you held hands with?
    Ron
  49. What are you wearing?
    tshirt/jammie pants
  50. What is your favorite animal?
    Shelby
  51. Can you hula hoop?
    with practice
  52. Do you have a job?
    Yes
  53. Have you ever crawled through a window?
    Yes
  54. What was the most recent thing you bought?
    Landscaping

1 comment:

BFF LRL said...

We'll have to see if Jackie's one man show is playing this December! Or just hang out in the St Francis lobby again to catch a glimpse. :)

xoxo