Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to you!

So yesterday was a very important day in the Chatty household! The Chatty-Husband turned 50 years old, to which I cringe as I write. On the upside, the alternative to NOT turning 50 is not so nice, so we'll take it. He took the day off work and spent it with me - ChattyKat.

I did my best to entertain him, although I had a meeting and a doctor appt. During which times, in the interest of keeping him entertained, I left him with a list of things to do around the house. I'm only thinking of him being bored. AND I need to squeeze out as much work as possible before he gets too old to do anything!


The exciting part of our day, besides eating lunch at Guiseppe's Depot was going to Denver and meeting both Chatty-boys for dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Our whole fam hadn't been together since . . . awhile ago when we all went to Old Spaghetti Factory to celebrate my late birthday. The evening is always hysterical when we're together. We made big plans for Thanksgiving together, which is probably the next time we'll gather as a foursome.

Ron got an apple pie from his mom (YUM!), a Barnes and Noble gift card from his mother-in-law and a video camera from me! It's some minute little video camera that looks like something James Bond might use. And since the Chatty-Husband is known for infiltrating the country's enemies, it may come in handy. Or he can use it to get some great drumming footage on November 6, with the club owner being none the wiser! Oh, we're sneaky-sneaky-no-peaky types.

We had a really great evening on October 19. It doesn't get any better than spending an evening together.

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Megan!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

A beautiful picture of my favorite oldest daughter's family. I love you all!!