Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BFF and BFF SIS!


Today is one of my favorite days of the year! My BFF is celebrating her birthday today. And as if that isn't enough, she shares this day with her big sister, Shelly. My bestest wishes and all my love to you both! It's their birthday, but I'm the one who keeps getting this wonderful gift of friendship - day after day after day after day . . .

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse

We have been friends together. In sunshine and in shade.
~Caroline Sheridan Norton

A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ~Author Unknown

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn

Happy Birthday, Lori and Shelly! You deserve the best day ever!

PS: Yesterday I heard Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons on the radio and I felt like I was in San Francisco at The Jersey Boys with my BFF all over again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet! Thank you, Kathy! Would be perfect if you were here! xoxo