Saturday, January 26, 2008

TGI . . . ESMWNOSBU!


Thank goodness it's . . . early Saturday morning when no one should be up.

I decided to try sleeping a night without my usual OTC sleeping pill. Really bad idea. I've been up now for over 2 hours trying to be useful. When I'm reduced to Wikipedia-ing Bruce Jenner and Oksana Baiul, I know I should be in bed sleeping.

Since I really hate to finish out my night without some sense of usefulness, I'm sharing one thing I learned. I remember reading years ago that Ben Vereen was hit by a car, while walking down the road. Well, tonight I learned the driver was composer David Foster (who used to be married to Linda Thompson, who used to be married to Bruce Jenner.) I'm officially throwing out my David Foster Christmas CD. I mean, NO ONE hurts my Chicken George and gets away with it! (Besides this really sends a message out to Mr Foster - "10 and 2, Dude! 10 and 2!")

2 comments:

Jen said...

I knew David Foster ran over Ben Vereen. I've known it for years. Where have you been? And why didn't I ever tell you? Or could you possibly not have been paying attention??? Maybe you were sleeping all night and just had a dream that you read it and didn't already know it. Hm? Ever think of THAT?

Unknown said...

Also,Kathy, did you know that Linda THompson, in addition to be married to Bruce Jenner and David Foster, was a girlfriend of ELVIS after his divorce? That girl got around.

Go back to the OTC and get some sleep, you poor girl. I have that problem as well...try a slep number bed...helped me.

L, Joy