Saturday, October 20, 2007

Which Witch??


In honor of Halloween, I've given great thought to being a witch. Not for merely a costume, but to really BE a witch! Course, I've been called one many times and even versions thereof. But truly being a witch fascinates me. Last May, I was lucky enough to see WICKED on stage in Denver. Once I saw it, my impression of the wicked witch changed dramatically. And the good witch wasn't quite the great gal everyone thought. Still, if I was a witch, I'd definitely choose to be the wicked one and I've included the top five reasons why:

  1. No apologies needed for a bad mood
  2. Who wouldn't love to fly?!
  3. Never have to remember names ~ they're all "my pretties"
  4. Cackling is better than crunches
  5. Three words - BLACK IS SLIMMING!
Now it's your turn. What Halloween costume would you like to be in real life and why??


2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't decide...

Naughty nurse? I could inject unsuspecting patients with poison.
Beer wench? Get customers drunk and steal their wallets.
French maid? No one cares how poorly you clean.

So many choices!

Jen said...

I've changed my mind. I was listening to "Wicked" in the car today and decided I want to wear an everyday costume that comes with its own soundtrack.