Friday, November 16, 2007

Buh Bye, Kate

It's official now. One of my favs at work is leaving and it doesn't appear to be my fault. (This time.) Kate joined our team last summer and she's been so awesome and helped make all the new job cooties not near so bad. We've enjoyed lunches, general ledger adjustment sessions, bee-yotching in grandiose style, volunteering for a smelly, cantankerous yucky man, and Halloween party time! I will miss Kate. And to her now, I offer these words:

Oh Kate
You are so great
Don't leave our state
You are our mate

Oh Kate
You are so great
You're no Mr Slate
Or Larry Tate

Oh Kate
You are so great
December 20 is a sad date
Sit awhile - California can wait

Oh Kate
You can be late
Here's some cheese to grate
On my plate

Oh Kate
Someone shut the gate
Put her in a crate
Anything to keep our Kate

Oh Kate
You're so great
Time to congratulate
Farewell to our mate

Bye, Kate.

(For extra drama, try singing these words to "I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt." See what happens when I have too much spare time??!!)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so funny - and creative! Now where's MY song :) xoxo