Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm OFF my rocker!!


I'm off work today! I KNOW! I'm thinking - WOW! What will I do with my day???? I only have a few things I HAVE to do today and then I can really enjoy all my time to myself.





  • Clean the kitchen
  • Laundry
  • Make 65 Christmas cards
  • Christmas shop online
  • Get Jack's birthday present ready to send
  • Get caught up on my other job and put their reports together
  • Bring my Blockbuster queue up to date
  • Suck my stomach in
  • Bring my library holds up to date
  • Organize my office so I love it more
  • Lay out my work clothes for tomorrow
  • Make dinner (crock pot, I love thee)
  • Lose 35 lbs before my SFO trip
  • Cure the common cold
  • Bathe Shelby
  • Threaten to bathe Molly
  • Get my nails done
  • Get caught up on emails
  • Wash my car
  • Work on my book
Yeah, I love having a day off! Ya know, relaxing and enjoying the moment. I've been working fulltime (well, more than fulltime) since the first of August. I absolutely love my jobs! But sometimes I wonder how other women do it. So much to do and very little time away from the job to get it done. Then I remember the last time I went to work fulltime. You just don't do it all. So many things get left un-done. I also know that the busier you are, the more you get done. You take advantage of the off times better than when you have lots of them.

So after a little time thinking about my day, it's time to DO my day. Friends, family - enjoy your day today and I will enjoy mine. Cuz the alternative of not having this day, well . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your list shows your love of life or OCD "tendencies" but I love you MUCHLY anyway!!