Sunday, March 2, 2008

Chuck Night

Chatty-Kath here. I spent my evening last night watching "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" and "Good Luck Chuck." I would now like some of those hours back. I love Kevin James and Adam Sandler, but it wasn't as hilarious as the previews would make one think. It did have a great message about friendship and made me think about how far would I go for my friend. That part was actually sweet and touching.

Good luck, Chuck??? More like Lame Duck Chuck. It was HORRIBLE. And the clip it ran after the credits was just plain sick. I used to like penguins. I think this movie ruined that for me. Dane Cook and Jessica Alba are probably really nice people. I just hate what they spent their last year doing.

For the record, Chuck Norris takes back his approval.

1 comment:

Jen said...

"Chuck and Larry" looked like a decent rental. Glad to know I shouldn't waste my time. We watched "Rent" again the other night. Although I doubt Chuck Norris would approve, I think YOU would. :)

LOVIES! --Jen