Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some days are just paperwork . . .

I just returned from THE Walmart. And I still can't believe I saw this myself. This is usually the stuff you get forwarded to your email and you never know when someone's "doctored up" their photo. And who even knows who actually took the picture.

Well, I assure you, this picture was taken by ME. And I'm no doctor (as far as you know!) It's not the clearest because I was trying not to be too conspicuous. I'm classy that way. And even when Ron picked me up off the floor, while I was hysterically laughing my a** off, I was sorta kinda maybe a little discreet. And also it was taken with my blackberry, which I will never use for special family portrait sittings because they don't take the best pictures. Also, I probly wasn't holding the camera very steady. And I will probably go to hell for putting this picture on my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a story my mom told from when she was an office mgr.

The place she worked hired salesman who would come and go all day. Some were liked better than others. One salesman was seen walking out the front door looking a little like your guy in the picture, only the paper hung nearly to the floor. He returned later that day and still had a few squares hanging on.

No one ever said a word to him about it.

Hmm, I wonder if he was one of the salesmen that they liked...

Anonymous said...

Kathy,

I could swear that is your cousin, Billie Joe Bobbie!

Mommie Dearest

Anonymous said...

I had a similar experience on a plane once. A woman was walking through the plane making a big circle (large plane with two aisles)stretching her legs without realizing she had the seat cover coming out of the top of her pants! She had circled the entire plane before someone finally grabbed her and told her and she quickly went back to the bathroom. The worst part was this was early on in a 14 hour flight to Amsterdam. I don't think I saw her again the entire flight.