Monday, March 31, 2008

The Perfect Day!


I know this posting is a little overdue. On Easter we traveled to Denver to our nearest Old Spaghetti Factory and spent the day together - just the four of us. It was great! We have such diverse schedules that this doesn't happen very often. We went to a nice park. The boys romped, ran and didn't cooperate one little bit for their "capture-every-single-moment-on-film-mom."It's no Hawaii. Not even Canada. But we had our day in the sun. No one got sick or cried too much. It included no airport security or border crossing. And it was glorious.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine a more gorgeous, more intelligent, more wonderful family!! This statement comes as a result of absolutely no partiality....

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.