Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy B, Tee!

My baby is 20!! Ron and I spent the day with our little guy in Denver. We shopped, we ate, we took pictures and shopped some more. What a terrific time! I've included some pictures so you can all feel a part of our day.

Ron and I spent lots of time today thinking about all the reasons we are so proud of the birthday boy. He's grown up to become such an incredible, loving, brilliant, talented, honest and hard-working young man. I couldn't ask for better sons than the two I'm so lucky to call my own. One of my most favorite things about Stephen is the way he hugs - he totally hugs with his heart. Like any completely enamored mother, I stand in awe at this great human being. And I give thanks to the universe for his life. And for my tiny part of it all.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a part of that pride as well. He's MY grandson!!!! And I couldn't be happier and prouder of them both!