Sunday, August 12, 2007

George, Brad and Matt do it again!

I've never been a huge fan of Clooney, Pitt or Damon, but they did indeed pull it off once again in Ocean's 13. Once during the movie, I turned to Ron and whispered that I wish these guys with their resources were my friends. It would be great to exact revenge on a few people in such a clever and seemingly much more mature nature than I would normally display. No offense, Mom. Plate-licking is really clever, but wouldn't putting someone out of business be more effective and memorable? I'm more the "do something gross with the toothbrush" speed, but these guys make my pranks look quite shameless. There must be nothing more fulfilling than putting a Las Vegas hotel owner out of business (provided he's a really bad guy!)

Anyone reading this has nothing to fear - I would only go after evil people. Or mean people. Or people who drive way below the speed limit. Or rude sales clerks. Or weirdy's from a state that starts with "K." Or military officers who kick their families to the curb.

Yeah, I'm no dummy. I plan to stay on Danny Ocean's good side.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'd like to add to your list, "people that are in my way." I hate that.