Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday Sloth


It's Saturday morning and I'm tired, tired, tired. I've worked non-stop for about two weeks and even on my days off, I was really busy. I haven't had one single day to laze around in my jammies with the remote. I know: WAAAA.

Ron was on a business trip in California for the past week ( or as I like to call it, "the golf trip.") I didn't sleep well, knowing that in the event of a break-in, there would be no one to distract the perpetrator while I made my ninja-like get-away. So after sleeping all week with one eye open and one finger on the trigger of my super soaker, I'm so ready to let him have the night watch.

I need to clean house, and do a multitude of things I've put off for two weeks. The "Favor-Fairy" hasn't visited for awhile. And Ron wants to "relax" all day and see a movie. I'll try to fit that in. Right now I think I'll start with a nap. Z-z-z-z-z-z.

No comments: