Saturday, September 6, 2008

College Road Trip

I just watched College Road Trip, which the Chatty-Husband talked me OUT of buying for our collection. (He said "your sister will probably put it in your stocking anyway!" This is one of the reasons I love my sister and if she's reading this, I hope she knows that there is a spot on the shelf right next to Mulan all ready.) I don't recommend this movie to anyone who has lost their dad recently. And by recently, I mean ever.

Donny Osmond is the best part of this movie. He's not a good actor. But there is a dusty corner of my heart that belongs to him, which means I accept his attempt at guest starring roles and his ability to mock himself. Ahhh.

The SECOND best part of the movie was a surprise to me - Lucas Grabeel, or to HSM fans, Ryan Evans! He plays Scooter and ends up underneath my first unrequited love at the end of the movie. (He gets all the good roles!)

Overall, the movie was sweet. Raven-Symone was adorable, as always. I tried to imagine Martin Lawrence NOT telling Donny Osmond to F*** off between takes and all was good.

No comments: