Saturday, September 13, 2008

"I love you Miss Hannigan!"

Today I watched the 1999 Victor Garber, Kathy Bates, Kristin Chenoweth version of "Annie." Besides the fact that Kathy Bates will do ANYTHING for the camera (which scares me a little bit) I loved it! I wish life was an Annie movie.
  • Every couple of years someone new gets a chance to be the lead.
  • Everyone gets lots of Christmas presents.
  • Big bald single guys adopt little girls and AREN'T creepy.
  • Guys named "Rooster" ARE creepy.
  • Red headed freckle-y girls are't called step-children
  • The sun always comes out tomorrow.
  • The bad guys get what's comin' to them.
  • Maids and butlers aplenty!
  • Of course, life would be a musical.
  • Little girls get their happy ending.
What a lovely life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's add those features to the Constitution!!