Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I left my heart in SFO . . .

I love San Francisco. I'll admit it. Even if Al Gore says it'll be underwater someday. I love Union Square. I love Macy's. It's better in Union Square. Now that Macy's is in EVERY SINGLE town, I'll always love it better in Union Square. I love Fisherman's Wharf. I love my extended family in Menlo Park. I love seeing trolley cars and the Gold, Silver and Bronze Men. I love Spa Nordstrom. I love the Cheesecake Factory on the 8th floor of Macy's. I love seagulls (sometimes!) and seals and the smell of clam chowder. I love the Christmas tree in the St. Francis Hotel. I love the Geary Street Theatre. I love The Christmas Carol. I love the little ol' Asian lady in my favorite souvenir shop who pretends she never remembers me. I love Walgreen's where I can buy limited quantities of Advil Cold. I love holiday tunes playing subliminal messages like "Buy Me!" and I always do! I love early December in the airports. I love my BFF. I'm sad. It's only June.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we love our fav Jewish deli - Max's on Geary. ;) Thanks for the entry. That made up for the missed two weeks. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I don't know San Francisco, but you almost had me crying on this one. (OK, so I cry easily)