Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's a Jolly Holiday with Ma-a-ary

Today is my wonderful mom's birthday. She's a very special age that allows her to retire. Today to celebrate her special day, her household goods were delivered to her new house! She's living a dream life now. She gets to do WHAT she wants, WHEN she wants. I'm jealous. Today for her birthday I worked. (It sucks to be me.) But I worked at a nice place. (It doesn't totally suck to be me.) Then I came home and found 3 teenage boys cleaning my kitchen. Makes me wonder why. Hmmm. I'm no dummy. Some questions are best not asked.

Oh yeah, my mom's birthday. So I called her at 6:20 this morning and sang "Happy Birthday." She forgave me for probably waking her up. She's cool that way. I get to see her next week and I can't wait! Sure, she'll be older, but I still think she's cool. And she recently put two more holes in her head. She's nutty that way. And she really really loves her grandboys and grandgirls. She's huggy that way. So here's to my mom. May she have many many many more birthdays, but may I never never never have to change her adult diapers. I love you, Mom!

No comments: