Friday, September 28, 2007

I HEART Rubber Pants


Thank you, Mr & Mrs Inventors, who make my life easier.There are some incredible inventions these days that make life much more worth living. I've listed below some of my favorites:

  • Computers (well, duh!)
  • Satellite Radio
  • Music Videos
  • Microwaves (who has time to wait?!)
  • CD's
  • Hot Pockets (call me trashy; them's good eatin!)
  • Airplanes (I'm not the stagecoach type)
  • Infomercials (I wouldn't own half my crap, if not for them!)
  • Pull-ups
  • Online photo services
  • Cell phones
  • Cable TV (Options, people!!)
  • Pop Tarts
  • Pills that cure stuff
  • Surgeries that lift stuff
  • Free Range meat (I don't know what it is, but it sounds better)
  • Voice Mail
  • Clothes designed for comfort
Well, it's time for bed. I need to take a sleeping pill, put on my comfortable jammies, slather on my anti-wrinkle cream and program my hot pocket to cook by 7 am tomorrow. Yeah, it's a wonderful life. :-)

No comments: