Saturday, September 29, 2007

Oops . . . I did it again!


Last weekend there were some notable birthdays AGAIN! and I neglected the opportunity to blog about it. Ron's step-dad celebrated last Saturday and then my friend, Vicky, turned 39 again last Sunday. I got to attend her surprise birthday party (complete with a chocolate fountain!) and see the shock 'n' awe on her face when she walked through the door and got pelted with 47,000 lbs of confetti. It was terrific seeing her again and she didn't even once mention the memorial bookmarks I haven't finished for her yet. (Nice girl!)

Vicky married one of Ron's best friends about a million years ago and I'm so glad she did. She's one of the nicest people I know and every time we're together, we have good times. We've lost some dogs together and we understand. She lost her mom; I lost my dad. She loves to shop. I love to shop. She likes pizza. I like pizza. She likes jewelry. I like jewelry. She has two boys. I have two boys. She has two granddaughters. Well, I would shoot my boys if they even THOUGHT about it for a very long time. Yes, Vicky is one of my favorite people (with or without the chocolate fountain!!)

No comments: