Saturday, September 29, 2007

If I Was Queen . . .


  • there would be a dedicated 24 hr/day channel showing only Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons and Futurama.
  • No one would smoke . . . anything.
  • I would only drive a car until the new car scent wore off.
  • Someone ELSE would clean my house. And do my laundry. And they would hang it all in my closet by color.
  • And I would own lots of boots.
  • Oh, and everyone would have health insurance. Cuz I'm all about "others."
UPDATE: OK, I've shocked a few. There is a part of me, way down deep inside that absolutely loves raunchy, edgy and irreverent humor. Those adult cartoon shows above are my favorites, although sometimes there are moments even I cringe when I watch them. Please don't judge me too harshly ~ I really do love boots, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought we knew (and liked) everything about each other! Now I'm concerned about your t.v. viewing habits. Especially since I've never seen any of your favorite shows. What is "Futurama?" You're wacky! :)

xoxo