Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's all about the heart!


How do I love thee? Let me count the ways . . .

  • You gave me our wonderful boys
  • Cuz of you, my first baby, I'm a mommy
  • You became my next little guy, but my forever baby
  • You wag your tail when I say your name
  • You bark and roo-roo everytime I walk in the door (even if I've just gone to check the mail!)
  • You call me everyday just to say "I Love You" and you're the best mom ever
  • Your spirit is in my heart every single day and I tell the universe how much I miss you just as often
  • You make me love being a big sister
  • You know everything about me but love me anyway
  • You call me a friend
  • You haven't fired me, yelled at me or degraded and humiliated me. In fact, you make me LOVE coming to work
  • You loved my dear father-in-law
  • You're fun and make me laugh
  • Your example teaches me more than you'll ever know

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the mood you're in this weekend and the words are flowing. Did I mention that you're amazing? I'm so glad there is you...

xoxo