Thursday, July 19, 2007

CELEBRATE THURSDAY!

Today is going to be fabulous. I plan to drink lots of water, eat light and take a long walk when I get home from work. And during my day I will laugh, laugh, laugh. And if somewhere along my way today I can help make someone else's day better, well, that's good too. It's Thursday, which means there is no particular reason to celebrate, but since I'm breathing, there's no reason NOT to. I'm raising the bar and expecting a really incredible day. Or maybe I'm lowering the bar because I plan to find happiness in the small things. Regardless, it's gonna be great! Join me, won't you?
UPDATE: Friday, July 20
It really did turn out to be a great day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Who are you and what have you done with my seester? I think the positive attitude is cool but you're scaring me...